Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 10 Glass Powder Sgraffito Challenge

Day 10 of the challenge asks that we wing it, improvise a piece of fruit in some sort of setting.  Feeling pretty literal today, I drew an apple tree, literally.  I used a business card, my fingers and a q-tip.

glass powder bullseye sgraffito fused frit painting apple tree root grow branch art flutterbybutterfly flutterbyfoto day 10
Glass Powder Painting of an Apple Tree

I think best with a pencil in my hand, so I sketched a few ideas first, starting with the apple tree branch, a tree in an apple, a tree growing out of an apple and even a tree topped with a giant, single apple. 

glass powder bullseye sgraffito fused frit painting apple tree root grow branch sketch draw art flutterbybutterfly flutterbyfoto day 10
Sketches Brainstorming Apple in a Setting

No comments:

Post a Comment