Monday, January 5, 2015

Day 5 Glass Powder Sgraffito Challenge

Another 5 glass powder sketches in 25 minutes.  Yesterday's challenge showed me two things - that I need a focus for my efforts and that I feel dissatisfied when there is nothing to show for my time.  So today I decided to try and create a likeness of a person and to maybe keep a drawing.  I am going to keep these two, maybe.

glass powder bullseye sgraffito fused frit painting figure person man male torso flutterbybutterfly flutterbyfoto
Glass Powder Sgraffito Frit Painting of a Male Torso
glass powder bullseye sgraffito fused frit painting figure person man male torso flutterbybutterfly flutterbyfoto
Glass Powder Sgraffito Frit Painting of Man

Here are the other three glass powder sketches I did not save.

Sketch 1
Sketch 2
Sketch 3


No comments:

Post a Comment