Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 21 Glass Powder Sgraffito Challenge

Draw a bouquet of flowers in a container.  This was ridiculously hard.  I couldn't decide how to differentiate between flower types, get the size right and still create depth with shading.  My daisies are too small and there are definite petal angle issues among many other problems.  Every time I tried to fix one thing I messed another up so I decided to just call it good for now.  Or maybe I'll add just a little bit more shading. 

glass powder bullseye sgraffito fused frit painting flower flowers vase bunch bouquet art flutterbybutterfly flutterbyfoto day 21
Glass Powder Painting Sketch of a Flower Bouquet
glass powder bullseye sgraffito fused frit painting flower flowers vase bunch bouquet art flutterbybutterfly flutterbyfoto day 21
The Actual Bouquet


No comments:

Post a Comment