Monday, January 26, 2015

Day 26 Glass Powder Sgraffito Challenge

Draw a tree upside down, starting with the trunk and drawing the branches out towards yourself.  Today's tree was based on a tree in Charleston, SC that was a beautiful specimen with grand sweeping branches.  I wish I had added the mini because it really gives a reference for the actual size of this tree.  Using my left hand to create the left side and my right for the right side was interesting, my left handed branches felt more organic but not shaded as well. 

glass powder bullseye sgraffito fused frit painting tree branch sunlight art flutterbybutterfly flutterbyfoto day 26
Glass Powder Painting Sketch of a Tree
glass powder bullseye sgraffito fused frit painting tree branch sunlight art flutterbybutterfly flutterbyfoto day 26
My Photo of the Beautiful Tree

 

No comments:

Post a Comment